Warriors re-sign Ellis to multi-year deal.

Posted by Young Verde on Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ellis got his money!!

No more worrying about Ellis signing with another team; the Warriors officially re-signed Ellis to a multi-year deal, terms of the agreement were not announced yet. The 2005 2nd round draft pick has quickly risen as one of the most talented players in the league.

==================================

In other Warriors news, the Warriors have matched the Clippers offer for Kelenna Azubuike; Kelenna is now officially 'still' a Warrior! This also means that the Warriors will no longer be signing Maurice Evans (mentioned in my previous post).

Have no fear, female Warrior fans... Buike's biceps are still here!

==================================

The Golden State Warriors still weren't done for the day, as they also signed their 2008 2nd round pick, Richard Hendrix to a contract.

Welcome to the NBA, Jimmy- err, I mean, RICHARD Hendrix.
==================================

Anyways, pretty good evening for the Warriors; they got Monta locked up for the next 6 years, and now Azubuike is on our roster instead of on the Clippers!

==================================



As for me (anyone care? LOL), I had to get up hella early to go to SF to visit family. I barely even did anything there, just stayed at their house for 5 hours watching "Little Rascals" and playing on their Super Nintendo. Got back to the Une, got on my XBOX (Hell yeah! That Super Nintendo hella had me appreciating the XBOX more, ahahah), babysitted for an hour and then went off to Union Landing. I spent like 2 hours just sitting around in Starbucks with a couple homies, even though the only thing we ordered was 'venti' ice water, ha. Had nothing to do for the rest of the day, so we just bought some chicken wings from Luckies and rented a movie.






HAAAAAAAAAAA, a black movie.
(Not being racist here, just pointed out the fact that this film is made for a black audience, kinda)

Anyways, it was alright. I give it a 6/10 for an overall rating, and a 3/5 if I were to rate the comedy in the movie. It was surprisingly 'somewhat' emotional near the end, and it had a good ending. We had a decision to rent and watch either the movie Roscoe Jenkins, or 30 Days of Night (Which is a horror movie). My homeboy was telling me to decide which movie to watch between the two, and was all like, "Man, do you want 'FUNNY', or do you want 'SCARY'? Do you want to LAUGH, or do you want to CRY?". LOL wtf, scary movies don't make you cry, they make you scream (for most people).. hahaha. After the movie, I went home, and then chilled at another homie's house.

But yeah, that's about it for now. I'm bouta finish watching America's Best Dance Crew.


0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)