Andris Biedrins to Europe?

Posted by Young Verde on Friday, July 25, 2008

Is Biedrins bored here in the United States?!?!


Obviously, this isn't a matter of 'being bored', it's about the $$$. Many teams in the NBA would love to have Andris on their team, but Golden State is the only team with the money and willingness to offer Biedrins a big contract. Biedrins' options in the NBA are limited, as the only team he can likely join is Golden State; the problem here, is that there are European teams that are said to be offering the young player even more money to play for them overseas.

After the recent acquisition of many certain players, the Warriors are left with a budget on how much money they can offer Andris. If left unhappy with a low contract offer, a situation where Biedrins bolts to Europe may be possible.

We all know that Biedrins loves being a Warrior, he's a down to Earth guy and I doubt he would let money get to his head; I would be shocked if he ended up playing overseas. For now, everything is just talk and many Ws fans are skeptical about the words about AB leaving. I'm just spreading what I hear, since a source close to the 5 year center has spoken about this European involvement.


Oh yeah and one more thing I almost forgot to mention!



ELIMINATED!!

haha damn! I hated how they were "too cocky" most of the time (Yung Keyz reference!), but I rooted for them and had to show love for a fellow Bay Area group. As you all may have noticed already, i'm crazy about everything that has to do with the Bay Area (except for the homo sexual barrage at San Francisco). The thing is, I always root for underdogs (Like the Warriors), but SS would sometimes be too full of themselves; which is okay I guess, if you have the skills you might as well show it off, right?


So yeah, i'll leave you all with a Youtube video showcasing the famous battle between Supreme Soul and the JabbaWockeez. The thing I hate about this whole "beef" between them, is that fans are starting to make it into a whole "Nor Cal vs. So Cal" rivalry, and you hear people claiming that So Cal is better since the JabbaWockeez never got eliminated.



Reminds me of classic Warriors vs. Lakers "Bay Area vs. Los Angeles" basketball games in the NBA, always a fun to watch. Aight, i'm out for now, I only got 6 hours to sleep before I gotta get up and get ready for some random family occasion.



0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)