Biedrins Re-Signs With Golden State!

Posted by Young Verde on Sunday, July 27, 2008

Good job makin the kids happy, Andris!

A TRUE WARRIOR!
With limited cash left on their hands, the Warriors organization had a little scare as to if Biedrins would decide stay with the team or not. There were even rumors of Biedrins thinking of joining a team in Europe, since a couple Euroleague teams were offering him contracts worth over 10 million for each year. Biedrins made the right decision and stayed with Golden State, the deal is said to be worth $63 million over the next 6 years. Now for a sigh of relief, the Warriors have locked up their future of the franchise in Monta and Andris.

=====================================


MY BAD!
As for my day, I feel a little bad about what happened in the morning. I was shopping at Southland Mall today, gettin some new shirts. So i'm in this store, and this girl that works there is helping me with some clothes; she then asks me if I needed any more help and I tell her that i'm fine.

I look back at the clothes rack, and then she busts out saying "Copycat!". I look back at her, and then she shows me her phone, and she says "I have that on mine too."

My phone, with the ornament thingy. (thx to kencbruh for takin the picture, ha)

So, I realize that we both have a 'Winnie-the-Pooh" type of ornament thingy (sorry, I don't really know exactly what it's called) attached to our phones. What a coincidence. I was like "Oh, haha. That's great. Where'd you get yours from?". She tells me she got hers from Chinatown, and then she goes on with some other stuff, but I forgot what she said. So... as she's talking to me, I turn my head the other way showing her that I don't care. She see's me doing so, and then she hella pauses in the middle of her sentence. She stopped with what she was saying and just walks away hella sad (at least I think she was sad.. or mad).

I swear though, I don't know why I did that. I never act like an asshole towards people, but for some reason I did at that moment. It's not like she was even bothering me, something just took over me. Anyways, it was probably because I only had about 3 hours of sleep the night before; I guess no one should be shopping at the mall half asleep like I did. But yeah, my bad.

=[


=====================================

THE FESTIVAL
So, later on in the day I went to my church's annual weekend festival. I gotta say man, too many boppers over there. I'm not gonna hate though, there were a lot of 'cool' people from my school as well; but you soon realize that there were like 100 teenagers at the spot, and most weren't even doing anything. I mean, these people are at a festival, yet they just stand around among one another just to be there and talk.

I'm not saying that 'talking' is bad, i'm also not trying to say that i'm the type of person that hates on how people act; it's just that it's weird for me when I see people being somewhere, 'just to be there'... you know what i'm sayin? It's as if people just go there thinking, "Aw man, i'm cool because i'm at the popular spot to be at right now". I felt like I was on the set of the movie "The Fast and the Furious", except without the cars; basically a bunch of teenagers just standing around talking.


Replace all those white people with teenage asians, add numerous unvisited game booths around them, and VIOLA! You get a clear picture of what the festival looked like.


But yeah anyways, me and a couple of my homies went to a chill spot at the festival were there weren't that many people. My homies had their ukes, so we had to find a place where we can jam. I'm hella mad though, that jam was crackin but I couldn't film because my camcorder ran out of battery, hahahah. We had people in our group playing numerous songs on the ukulele while other's sang the lyrics. I know, you're probably thinking that that's hella corny and gay, but it was hella clean since there were hella people jammin; it would have made for a chill video. oh well. We went to another spot to jam, but it was dead, plus the weather got hella cold so we decided to head out to Union Landing, and then to AJ's house later on.



0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)