Testing out this blog.

Posted by Young Verde on Saturday, September 1, 2007

Welcome to the blog. I'm inviting all Warriors fans and Warriors haters to feel free to read my blog and comment. I especially want the haters to come through and read, since i'll probably be making posts about common misconceptions people always talk about when it comes to this team.

Man. So yeah it's the offseason and anything basketball related going on right now is boring as hell. Watching Team USA in the FIBA qualifying tournament is interesting, but it gets boring watching them blow out team after team... where's the competition man?? I can't wait for this upcoming season to start, the team has a lot of things to prove. People are still considering us a fluke team, that we don't play defense, that we took a HUGE step back when we got rid of J-Rich, that Monta Ellis is overrated ever since his bad showing in the playoffs, that Stephen Jackson is a cancer etc. etc. etc.

I've been really pissed with what i've heard from people about what they think about Golden State. We've just pulled of the greatest upset in NBA Playoff history and most of the other basketball fans out there still don't expect us to make the playoffs this upcoming season. Most of those guys consider us to be next year's Clippers. Remember when the Clippers made it to the second round in 06, and then disappeared since?? I'm tellin you guys right now, that's not how Golden State will end up. We're back for good.

Another thing I want to mention... I grew up and reside in the Bay Area, I rep it to the fullest. I'll be blogging about the local music going on here as well. That's for all of you outsiders that don't understand this Hyphy Movement. I'm not going to try to convince anyone to like the music, i'll just be posting my opinion on things.

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)